Skip to main content

Unjust Love (A Bennett Affair Series) Excerpt 1

There's been so many emails and comments about the next book in the Bennett Affair Series. I had to at least bring you a snippet to satisfy your curiosity. Hope this helps until it comes out on January 30, 2019! In the meantime, if you haven't read book 1 Fearless Love, do so today.




BENJI


The sound of splashing water caught my attention as the fellas and I relaxed on the couch in the sitting area next to the fire pit surrounded by water and beautiful women. Sean’s pool in his new Calabasas home was modern, but I was still a little leery at being so close to the moving flames.
“Sean, you don’t think lighting the pit is a fire hazard?” I questioned. 
“Naw, the way this seating area is made, the water won’t make its way in here.” All of a sudden, he reached for me pushing me towards the pit. The guys laughed as I caught my balance and avoided what could have been a very unfortunate situation.

As I began to my exit, my focus was solely on Riana, who was drinking a Corona and dancing with her best friend Chelsea. The setting sun showcased the beauty she possessed. She favored Alicia Keys when she wore her curly hair out and wild, but today she had a fancy updo. Her long legs shined like golden silk, emphasizing her thick captivating thighs which matched her voluptuous rear. It wasn’t that her butt was huge, it was the fact she had such a slim waist and small-sized boobs that made her bottom appear fuller, she was what we called ‘slim thick.’ Riana is fine as hell and it makes it even better that she is always looking for a good time. 
    
Sean yelled while waving his hands towards my face, “Benji!” I smiled realizing that I never moved from my position, “My bad, I was watching your girl Chelsea with her sexy a—.” Sean cut me off as he usually does when someone compliments his crush. “Shut up Benji, we all know you checking for Riana.” 

The boys and I continued our jokes, but I couldn’t shift my focus away from her. “Riana let me holla at you right quick,” I yelled at Riana while she rolled her eyes and didn’t move. 

She treats me this way because I still have some growing up to do. Since she’s older than me, slick at the mouth, and still with the shits, I have to be strategic about how I approach her and what I say.  

Bruno Mars’ Finesse blasted through the speakers, but the only thing running through my mind was finessing my manhood inside of her.  


A few minutes later she appeared. “What Benji? I’m catching up with the girls.” I stalled thinking if I should even continue with my proposition. “I’m tryna see if you needed a date to the Film and Music Awards?” 

Everyone was quiet while waiting on Riana’s response, “Naw, thanks for offering, but Chelsea is attending with me, and with our busy schedules it's too late to change the game plan. Besides Benji, you might not be old enough to ride this ride!" Then she had the nerve to wink at me after saying that! “Really Ri, you only a year and a half older.” After her smart ass response, Riana went back to doing whatever, and the fellas went hunting for females. 

Once everyone left at the end of the night, I decided to go chill in the hot tub. My mind raced a thousand miles per second thinking about the upcoming football season. Being a star quarterback for the Los Angeles Snakes put a lot of pressure on me, but I had my ways of coping and was always up to the challenge to win. 

Riana snuck up behind me, covering my eyes and whispered into my ear, “Stop playing with your dick, boy.” I smiled and grabbed the back of her hand, bringing it towards my mouth. I kissed it and to my surprise, she didn’t trip by that gesture. “You right on time Ri. Come join me.” She moved from behind and stepped in front of me with a confused look on her face. She obliged me and took her mesh top off revealing her white two-piece Gucci swimsuit. I stared at the tongue tattoo on her ass cheek that had saliva dripping from it. “Benji put your tongue back in your mouth and stop being thirsty.” 


“You know what Ri? I would argue with you, but tonight I wanna be on something different. Why you keep playing me?” She made her way into the hot tub and sat directly across from me, set her beer bottle down and completely ignored my question. She stared into my eyes while in deep thought until I made my way closer to her.


*END OF EXCERPT*

Can't get enough? Text DONNIA to 33777 to SUBSCRIBE to the newsletter and stay on top of what's happening, events, book releases and more!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inaudible Shots Pre-Order

  Years after thinking I'd never do it again It finally happened I fell And so damn hard This time... I embraced it with open arms Even when I didn't know if it would be returned   My ex once told me, ain't no training camp vigilant enough to put me in tip-top shape for when Karma comes around. Well… Tonight she had caught me slipping.  ~Randall Neal~ As always, I try to let you know what's happening before the rest of the world, so...  Randall is the first to branch off with his own story stemming from a Bennett Affair Series. The PREORDER Link is attached below. https://www.donniamarie.com/inaudibleshots And for those who are dying to hear from Shooter, he is my MAIN priority. Don't worry I'm on it. Hopefully, Randall and the next couple of surprises keep you entertained until then. The full series for  A Bennett Affair  is complete. As well as the  Champion Sisters  Series. Formats  Audiobooks Paperbacks Ebooks #HappyReading and #HappyBlackHistoryMonth

🎧Audiobook Pre-Order Alert📚

  AUDIOBOOK PRE-ORDER ALERT Unexpected Love (A Bennett Affair Series, Bk 3) By Donnia Marie Narrated by Wesleigh Siobhan & Jakobi Diem Release on November 17, 2020 Audible:  https://adbl.co/2IpFs40 Kindle:  https://amzn.to/3kdaTeY Paperback & Merch:  https://bit.ly/2GRxnEM Happy Tuesday!

True Love: A Bennett Affair Novella is on Audiobook!

  GRAB YOUR AUDIOBOOK   Have you checked out the Bennetts on audiobook? True Love: A Bennett Affair Novella is available for your listening pleasure🎧 And if you haven't heard the other books in the series? Take a listen  here Can't get enough? Text  DONNIA  to  474747  to SUBSCRIBE to the newsletter and stay on top of what's happening, events, book releases, and more!