Skip to main content

What's Next for The Bennett Affair Series






What's up with the rest of the Bennett Brothers? Well, Sebastien's book (Unexpected Love) is on the way and I feel his story will be a great addition to the already loved brothers. Sebastien is the oldest and most serious of the three so his perspective and ways of doing things will be different.

Fearless Love and Unjust Love is in production to become an audiobook and all other books that are set to release in this series will be added as well. Excited isn't even enough to really express my feelings. I've had many people inquire about it and I'm glad to make this transition because we all live busy lifestyles and I know sitting down to read can be time-consuming but listening to a story can help those that face those issues. Honestly, I've been a fan of audiobooks for a good while and my collection is increasing monthly.

And let me not forget to mention that Fearless Love is finally available in paperback. Purchase your hardcopy here.

Jumping off the topic of The Bennett brothers, I've found that many of my readers have attached themselves to Riana's brother Shooter. Though he's not a Bennett, he has stolen many hearts and I made sure to start a bit of his story too except his book will be standalone. We learn more about his background and where things go with him and Lexi. I've added a quick preview on this blog and remember these excerpts are not the finished edited versions and are subject to change. Happy reading.

Can't get enough? Text DONNIA to 33777 to SUBSCRIBE to the newsletter and stay on top of what's happening, events, book releases and more!

Comments

  1. I am in love with these sean, Chelsea ,Riana shooter and Benjii.
    Theses characters renind me of my friends and I growing up. You've got a fan for life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you've had a chance t read all of the books in the series! All 5 is out😁

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Inaudible Shots Pre-Order

  Years after thinking I'd never do it again It finally happened I fell And so damn hard This time... I embraced it with open arms Even when I didn't know if it would be returned   My ex once told me, ain't no training camp vigilant enough to put me in tip-top shape for when Karma comes around. Well… Tonight she had caught me slipping.  ~Randall Neal~ As always, I try to let you know what's happening before the rest of the world, so...  Randall is the first to branch off with his own story stemming from a Bennett Affair Series. The PREORDER Link is attached below. https://www.donniamarie.com/inaudibleshots And for those who are dying to hear from Shooter, he is my MAIN priority. Don't worry I'm on it. Hopefully, Randall and the next couple of surprises keep you entertained until then. The full series for  A Bennett Affair  is complete. As well as the  Champion Sisters  Series. Formats  Audiobooks Paperbacks Ebooks #HappyReading and #HappyBlackHistoryMonth

🎧Audiobook Pre-Order Alert📚

  AUDIOBOOK PRE-ORDER ALERT Unexpected Love (A Bennett Affair Series, Bk 3) By Donnia Marie Narrated by Wesleigh Siobhan & Jakobi Diem Release on November 17, 2020 Audible:  https://adbl.co/2IpFs40 Kindle:  https://amzn.to/3kdaTeY Paperback & Merch:  https://bit.ly/2GRxnEM Happy Tuesday!

True Love: A Bennett Affair Novella is on Audiobook!

  GRAB YOUR AUDIOBOOK   Have you checked out the Bennetts on audiobook? True Love: A Bennett Affair Novella is available for your listening pleasure🎧 And if you haven't heard the other books in the series? Take a listen  here Can't get enough? Text  DONNIA  to  474747  to SUBSCRIBE to the newsletter and stay on top of what's happening, events, book releases, and more!